Author: Anne Press
Recipe type: Side
- 6 Potatoes – medium-large sized Yukon Gold are ideal
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Olive oil
- 1 cup dry, fine plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs – rosemary, sage or thyme (optional)
- 1 tablespoon parsley to garnish
- Pinch of chili pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Peel potatoes and cut into wedges about an inch at the wider end.
- Place garlic, salt and plenty of olive oil in a large bowl, add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Add breadcrumbs and toss thoroughly.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking pan and bake roughly 35-45 minutes flipping them half-way to brown evenly.
- If you plan to use fresh herbs, add them about 10 minutes before you plan to remove the potatoes from the oven to enhance their flavors.
- Remove from oven and toss immediately with parsley and chili pepper flakes.